FB-TW

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Dirty Little Secret of the Diet-Heart Hypothesis

I constantly keep my eye out for 'Credible Evidence' related especially to my own health issues which you should be able to tell if you have read this or any of the posts on this blog, is coronary artery disease.

I have just discovered Stephan Guyenet's blog Whole Health Source. In particular a recent post titled "The Dirty Little Secret of the Diet-Heart Hypothesis" was especially interesting to me and is well presented. I recommend you read it.

I will certainly be digesting more of what Stephan posts on his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate appropriate comments but reserve the right to publish those with credible, verifiable, significant information to contribute to the topic at hand. I will not post comments with commercial content nor those containing personal attacks. Thank You.