FB-TW

Thursday, May 10, 2007

STATIN SIDE EFFECTS INFORMATION

UCSD is familiar to me because back in the 1970's they provided "UCSD Pascal" which I used in my Apple II Plus. WOW! Is that ancient or what.


Well anyway they are also now involved in studying statin side effects. See their site on the subject at http://medicine.ucsd.edu/ses/. The opening statement about their research says...


"The UCSD Statin Study group, headed by Beatrice A. Golomb, MD, PhD, has actively been researching statin medications and their risk-benefit balance, including possible side effects."


Also I posted a link to their STATIN SIDE EFFECTS INFORMATION links under Credible Evidence at the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate appropriate comments but reserve the right to publish those with credible, verifiable, significant information to contribute to the topic at hand. I will not post comments with commercial content nor those containing personal attacks. Thank You.