FB-TW

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Jeffrey Dach MD on heart disease

Jeffrey Dach MD has posted an article on heart disease that is clear and well docummented for those interested. I think a big part of properly treating something is to understand the mechanism that causes it. This article helps me understand Atherosclerosis in easy-to-understand language and I highly recommend it for your reading. The article is titled "Part Two". Part One I mentioned previously in my post titled "A topic near to my heart" below and the article can be read in full here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate appropriate comments but reserve the right to publish those with credible, verifiable, significant information to contribute to the topic at hand. I will not post comments with commercial content nor those containing personal attacks. Thank You.