FB-TW

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy 80th Birthday to Dr Duane Graveline

For the current update to his story be sure to scroll down on his page.

"March 2011 Update
Time for another update and this time I am somewhat confused because I am improving. Last week was my 80th birthday and after four years of a progressive downhill course, I am getting stronger. Once again my muscles feel like muscles instead of soft dough. "

My Statin Story - Duane Graveline, M.D.
http://www.spacedoc.net/rest_of_my_story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate appropriate comments but reserve the right to publish those with credible, verifiable, significant information to contribute to the topic at hand. I will not post comments with commercial content nor those containing personal attacks. Thank You.